ΕΠΙΚΑΙΡΟΤΗΤΑ

Salutation by the General Director of the Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation

 


Salutation by the General Manager of the

Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation

 

Ladies and gentlemen, dear friends welcome. Dr. Avramidis thank you and your organization team for the symposium. I stand before you not as an expert but for someone deeply interested  by your work. When I see the list of presenters I realize the experience of the individuals who are dedicated in lifesaving. Your expertise, knowledge and experience are invaluable to this symposium. I am grateful to be among you. The organization I represent, the Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation, has just its 10th anniversary last December. As you know H.S.H. Princess Charlene was an Olympian Swimmer. Therefore swimming and sport are two goals of the foundation. Learning how to swim and teaching lifesaving skills and educating children with sport values. This is what we do in 43 countries of the world. By 2022 we have reached more than 1 million people in 10 years. However despite by our work, your work and many initiatives around the world, drowning statistics are too high. Throughout this symposium I would be happy to explore with you any salutations that can help save lives. I am looking forwards to be inspired hearing from your expertise. I encourage each one of you to actively engage in the discussion that will take place during the symposium. Thank you and have a lovely day. Pascal Granero, General Manager, Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation.